The following Special Sessions will be part of PDP 2017.
1. GPU computing and Many Integrated Core Computing (GPU)
2. Formal Approaches to Parallel and Distributed Systems (4PAD)
3. Advances in High-Performance Bioinformatics, Systems and Synthetic Biology (Bioinformatics)
4. Security in Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Computing (SPDNS)
5. Energy Efficient Management of Parallel Systems, Platforms, and Computations (Energy-Management)
6. Cloud Computing on Infrastructure as a Service and its Applications (CCISA)
7. High Performance Computing in Modeling and Simulation (HPCMS)
8. On-chip parallel and network-based systems (OCPNBS)
Special sessions proceedings will be published in the same volume as for the main track of PDP.
Call for special sessions
Call for special sessions in the conference topics. The deadline for opening a new special sessions is July 29, 2016